Friday, January 7, 2011

Welcome to Taste Buddies!

You may have stumbled upon this blog for one of the following reasons:


a) you have accepted an invitation to contribute to the blog

b) someone special *ahem ahem* provided you the link

c) you were hoping to register this domain name for your own blog but found out that it was already taken so you had to have a look at the contents of the person who took it from you (kanasai curse youuuuuuuuuuuu!)


One of the reasons why I chose to start this blog is because it is second nature for me to take photos of my food before I eat it :p might as well make use of the folders of pictures I've accumulated over time, right?

But on a more personal note, I've always found that most of my fondest memories have always been related to food *glutton alert

It reminds me of all the great laughs and conversations I've had over meals with friends and family

It taught me that some of life's richest experiences can revolve around a simple dining table in a small kitchen

And how dishes can bond us and symbolize the love and effort of our parents, grandparents, family and friends for us

I guess, ultimately, what I want is for this blog to serve as a place for people to share life's many simple pleasures: good food and good company!

I hope that you will enjoy reading and/or contributing your heart-warming and tummy-filling experiences here :)